Thursday 16 July 2015

All About Skirts

Just as the title suggests, todays collaboration is all about skirts and how we styled them.


Elaine:

It felt like a 'Dora Explorer' exploration when we took these photos in downtown Toronto. We got to walk around and see places we haven't seen before. 
This bohemian skirt has been a summer staple of mine. It was borrowed from my sister Lydia (which also has a blog by the way, called thedoctorsguide) and has been stuck to it ever since. They're so comfortable and allows me to be lazy but still feel as though I am put together. I decided to pair it with a white crop top making the look more refined. I paired the look with my plain black flats.


Top: Topshop
Skirt: Free People
Shoes: Ugg




Miranda: 

I love the nightlife in downtown; it is very captivating and lively. We were walking around and we saw these cool, colour changing fountains that we absolutely had to take pictures at. 

This rose-petaled, flaring skirt pairs nicely with a sophisticated and chic black turtle neck top; making it a more classy look. I accessorized it with a short gold necklace that hugs around my neck.
Top: Le Souk
Skirt: from Korea
Shoes: Keds
Necklace: Aldo
Sorry for the blurriness.
Thanks for reading our blog! Follow us on Instagram @bow.n.arroww

If you guys have any questions or would like to inquire about our blog, feel free to email us @bow.n.arrowduo@gmail.com See you next time! 






1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    longbow

    ReplyDelete