Friday 31 July 2015

Polka Dot Overall Skirt

We decided to take pictures in my home which made it more relaxed. I never thought that right in my backyard I could take pictures like this.

It was a sunny and hot day so I decided to wear a lightweight and comfortable outfit which can be worn two ways or more if you keep on experimenting with it.


Overall Skirt: Cotton On Australia
Crop Top: Sears
Shoes: Vintage 


You can also wear this outfit in another way which have been one of my go-to outfits this summer since its so versatile. I just tuck the straps underneath and VIOLA its just a skirt. Since I have grown out of it, I had to wear shorts underneath to make it.. you know.. safe. I don't want people to look underneath, girls, you understand me right? 



Thank you for reading & see you next time! Let us know what else you would like to see and we will get back to you. Happy FRIDAY folks! 
p.s: follow me on instagram @elaineyongg or Bow N' Arrow @bow.n.arroww


No comments:

Post a Comment