Sunday 2 August 2015

Playing Dress Up

Elaine:
For today's shoot we took photos at my house. I love dressing up and today is all about that. Whether it is just because you are bored or just in the mood to feel like a princess, dressing up is a great stress reliever.
When I was a kid I would go into the bathroom to sing and dance to Britney Spears songs and day dream about being a superstar. I got to heighten that dream when our photographer put me in front of a fan as if I was a celebrity in a movie scene.

The earrings I am wearing are from Korea and really brings out the colour of my dress. This intricate piece adds more to the whole outfit.

This dress can be worn in multiple ways which makes it so versatile and suit all body types. Whether you want it to be a bit sexier to show more skin or to cover up more, just experiment with it, and you will bound to find something to suit you more.
Dress:Lulus
Shoes: Vintage

Miranda: 
When I was a kid I would put on my mom's dress and makeup and get all dolled up just for fun. Being a little kid, I had no idea the purpose of any of the makeup tools and I mixed up the eyebrow pencil with a crayon, I even asked my mom, "are you sure this is used on the face and not on paper?" I totally dress up now too but I wear clothes that actually fit me and I know how to apply the makeup on my face.


This is one long necklace and I wrapped it around once because I really wanted to wear a choker, however I didn't have one with me so I used what I could.



I am wearing a two-piece outfit, a crop top and a bohemian looking maxi skirt. I like how the bottom of the skirt has a vibrant pink to it giving it a pop of colour and since the skirt is high-waisted I paired it with a crop top. 
Top: Garage
Skirt: Garage
Necklace: Aldo 

Photos by Ezekiel Inocencio
Follow us @elaineyongg and @mirandatrann
                                &
 our Bow N' Arrow instagram page @bow.n.arroww


No comments:

Post a Comment