Tuesday 4 August 2015

A Wild Side To An Innocent Face

Today’s collaboration had a grunge feel to it bringing out our inner rebel.

Elaine:
I had nothing short of an amazing time. We found some cool sketch-free alleyways that were filled with graffiti and took some AMAZING photos.

Here is a funny story, when we were walking into Starbucks, my clumsiness got the best of me. I tripped and fell down in a very non-classy way. Imagine the embarrassment. But what can I say?! I know how to make one heck of an entrance.


I decided to pair a graphic tank top with my leather skirt for this collaboration. It makes it look more unique and out of the ordinary. The Topshop skirt had buckles and had a cool texture adding more flare to the whole look. This skirt can be worn with many other tops making it a closet staple. 

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Vintage
Miranda:
We spent hours in the graffiti filled alleyways and visually, I was astounded. Graffiti is so artistic and extraordinary, I really gained a new perspective and respect for it; it truly is a spectacular piece of art form. It was so amazing seeing all these alleyways covered in graffiti and we had one heck of a time taking photos there.


I have on a simple black dress that can be worn alone in a classy and formal way, but you can also turn it into a casual and non-formal outfit by adding a pair of sneakers and a plaid button-down shirt, or even a jean jacket on top. But I went for a more grunge look which matched perfectly with our graffiti set.

Dress: Anti-star
Plaid Shirt: Brandy Melville
Necklace: Aldo
Shoes: Vans 
Thanks guys for reading our blog!
 Follow us @bow.n.arroww & our individual accounts
@elaineyongg and @mirandatrann on instagram. 
Photos by: Ezekiel Inocencio


No comments:

Post a Comment