Thursday 3 September 2015

Romper Addiction

This shoot was taken right in Downtown Toronto on a gorgeous rooftop terrace. It had such an amazing 360 degree view of downtown from the CN Tower to the waterfront and more. It was simply breath taking.





Elaine:
Did you know that rompers used to be only worn by boys in France during the mid 1900's? It was most popularly used by young kids to go play in however it was not popular among adults. It only started to be noted as a fashionable garment for women in 2006! Brands like Marc Jacobs, American Apparel, and more have showcased versions of rompers over the past decade. It is mainly popular due to its versatility and being easily converted from morning to evening wear.



I wore a romper with sharp cutting to make it have a more modern appeal. It was covered in cool patterns to make it stand out more. It is super comfortable and is a closet staple this summer.


Romper: Suria Sabah Boutique
Shoes: Ugg Australia





Miranda: 
I absolutely love rompers! They are comfortable yet fashionable. On my lazy days, I really don’t want to come up with a whole outfit and with rompers you can just slip it on and head out the door. They are my second love next to donuts being my first .


I love the pattern of this romper and also how the back is open and is criss-crossed. I admit it is a bit loose on me but nonetheless it is one of my favourite rompers! Since it has an open back I wore a white lace bando, which pairs nicely with the romper.
Romper: H&M
Shoes: Vans 




Thank you for reading our blog! If you have any questions or would like to input anything, email us @bow.n.arrowduo@gmail.com. Follow us on Instagram @elaineyongg and @mirandatrann.





No comments:

Post a Comment