Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Start Up of Bow N' Arrow

Hello world! Let us introduce ourselves. We are the Bow N' Arrow and by "we", we mean two best friends that came together to make a fun blog about our lives. I know, who actually cares about our lives right?

Well, the Bow N' Arrow showcases our individual sense of fashion, our lifestyles and how two very different people can come together targeting different audiences. 

Who are the Bow N' Arrow you may ask?

I am Miranda, the shyer and quieter one and am a little bit of an awkward turtle at first, but once you get to know me I am this fun and energetic person who is an eccentric or people have told me...a bad joke teller. 

Currently, I am in university studying business and am excited to see where this journey takes us.





Hello guys! I am Elaine. who can be a little too energetic sometimes. I laugh at almost anything and think that there is no such thing as "discretion is advised". 

I went to Malaysia for a year and a bit to take a break from regular school to go experience something out of the ordinary. I travelled across Asia and learned more about international business and got to see that there is a whole other world outside Canada. 


Now, we want to tell you how we met... it was grade 9 orientation and we were lining up to go into the cafeteria when Elaine seemed to appear out of nowhere and introduced herself to Miranda. From that moment onwards, everything seemed to go by so fast.
From boys, to university, and to travelling half way across the world, nothing seemed to separate us. We would always catch up from where we left off and fill each other in on the things that was happening in our lives. In September, it will be six years as best friends! 

Hope you are excited to come with us on this journey and to see us grow every step of the way!


Photos by: Ezekiel Inocencio 
http://zeikgraphicdesignco.pixieset.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment